miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014

Concurso de micronarraciones: La(s) ausencia(s). Inglés (4)

 ABSENCE

You were the first one that I saw in the morning. You were probably, the last
one that I saw, before I went to the bed. You were so fresh, so pure and white…
I liked when you stood right between my lips, (even when you dirtied my mouth with your make-up) at that moment so beautiful: you and I, alone in the world for a few minutes every morning.
Today, I went looking for you; I opened the door, but what terrible sensation!
You wasn´t there, you place was wide. I tried to remember where or why you
were gone, however I couldn´t understand the reason of your absence.
I hope you don´t mind, but I have had to replace you, and unfortunately, I´ve
been alone this morning, with that guy so bitter (I thing that you know well his
name: coffee I his name). I´ve been without you… without my MILK (yes with
capital letters of course).


Traducción

Eras lo primero que veía por la mañana. Eras probablemente lo último que veía  antes de irme a dormir. Eras tan fresca, tan pura y blanca…
Me gustaba cuando te quedabas justo entre mis labios (incluso cuando
manchabas mi boca con tu maquillaje) en ese momento tan hermoso: tú y yo
solos en el mundo, durante unos pocos minutos cada mañana.
Hoy fui a buscarte, abrí la puerta pero, qué terrible sensación!. Tú no estabas
ahí, tu sitio estaba vació. Intenté recordar dónde o por qué te habías marchado,  pero no pude entender la razón de tu ausencia.
Espero que no te importe, pero he tenido que sustituirte y desgraciadamente,
he estado solo esta mañana con ese tipo tan amargo (creo que tú conoces bien su nombre: café se llama). He estado sin ti, sin mi LECHE (sí con letras
mayúsculas por supuesto).

Patricia Serrano Gutiérrez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario